Denman News Publication Policy for Contributors:
- Letters to the Denman News are limited to 250 words.
- Contributors must supply contact details in full, including a day time phone number for verification.
- Letters that cannot be verified will not be published.
- At the request of the author, letters may be published as “Name Supplied”
- Contributions must be supplied in writing.
- Please check legibility of writing, spelling of names, spelling and grammar. Incorrect spelling and grammar will be corrected.
- Contributions are published at the discretion of the Denman News Production Manager and/or Denman News Sub-Committee
- Letters that defame or discriminate will not be published.
- Photos of children require parental permission.
- Photos and images will only be published if they are of publication quality.
- Tradesmen and builders must show their licence number in adver-tisements.
- It is illegal to advertise for sale, purchase or transfer the ownership of any dog or cat which is not micro chipped.
All Birthday/Births – Deaths/Advertisements/in Memoriam etc. MUST be received by the Denman News in writing ONLY, either
by email, or in person to the Office. This is to prevent unnecessary errors being made from verbal dictation over the phone.
The Denman News reserves the right to refuse to print contributions. Views expressed by contributors are not endorsed by the Denman News or the D&DDA Board. The Denman News guidelines for publication are available on request.